eFilmCritic Forum Index eFilmCritic
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with finding a Spike Lee film!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> The Spike Lee Interview
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tracie 107

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 9:11 am    Post subject: Help with finding a Spike Lee film!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Can someone please help me.

Many years ago I watched a Spike Lee film on Channel 4, the film was about a little black girl whose mum died of cancer and she was raised by her father along with her brothers. It was a comical film but very very sad at the end. A funny part in the film was when she pee'd in a pot and tipped it out of the window.

I think it was about life in the bronx based on her and her family trying the cope with everyday life. I am desperate to find out the name of this film as I would like to track down a copy. I have never forgotten this film and have asked many people over the years with no such luck.

Now there is the internet and I am hoping someone out there can help.

I await your urgent reply. Thank you
Dust For Eyes
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya,

I believe the film you're looking for is Crooklyn.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> The Spike Lee Interview All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: