eFilmCritic Forum Index eFilmCritic
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jericho

View previous topic :: View next topic  
y2mckay
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Jericho Reply with quote

I missed this when it first came out (so did a bunch of other people, apprently, since it was cancelled only to get a reprieve when tons of fans complained to CBS). But I just finished watching the entire season 1 on Xbox LIVE (you can also get them on Itunes and the CBS site, I believe, and the DVD is coming out soon).

That said - great fucking show. Lots of action, mystery, suspense, etc. A bit far fetched at times, and a tad melodramatic here and there, but still . . . well worth catching up with folks. Especially now that Season 2 will be a reality. If you count yourself a LOST or Heroes fan, this will probably be up your alley (not quite as heavy on the mystery elements, but great story and ensemble cast)
y2mckay
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

450 views, and nobody's got a thing to say? come on people, its one of the best new shows of the year. Seek it. Watch it.
TheAngryJew
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only weirdoes talk to themselves on internet fora.
JaySeaver
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit. Universal HD ran a marathon of the first eight episodes last night, and I've watched five or six so far. This is damn addictive, but it doesn't look like they're scheduled to show any more episodes before the end of the month.

But, yeah, I wish I'd been watching it a year ago. I'm trying to remember what I was watching during that time period instead. Bones, maybe.
Jack Sommersby
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From imdb.com:

When CBS canceled Jericho in May 2007, fans began sending nuts to CBS in reference to the shows final episode, in which the main character referenced the Battle of the Buldge when he answered "NUTS" to a request to surrender. Three weeks later, over 8 million nuts had been shipped to CBS NY and CBS LA offices totaling over 40,000 pounds. Nina Tassler, president of CBS, sent out a memo on 6 June 2007 saying they have ordered seven more episodes to air within the year. They also asked the fans to stop sending nuts.

Too funny.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> TV Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: