eFilmCritic Forum Index eFilmCritic
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Session 9: My new pet project - The "Session 9" fo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> General Movie Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
y2mckay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 4:29 pm    Post subject: My new pet project - The "Session 9" forum Reply with quote

Okay, I know nobody has seen this damn movie. However, since it is currently my favorite horror film (despite some flaws) and deserves more notoriety than it has recieved, I have created a temporary discussion forum for the film here:

http://pub64.ezboard.com/bsession9detaileddiscussionofthemovie88059

This is only a temporary forum at the moment - 30 day ezboard trial, baby! But if it shows any signs of life, I'll be happy to cough up the modest subscription fee and keep it going indefinitely. So, with that said, please a)Go rent/buy the film, b) watch said film, c)Go to the link and tawk amongst yourselves. Also, check out my HBS review (it won't be hard to spot. It's the only one.)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> General Movie Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: