eFilmCritic Forum Index eFilmCritic
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For the people commenting on Scooby Doo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> General Movie Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slyder
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 1:11 pm    Post subject: For the people commenting on Scooby Doo Reply with quote

YEAH, I'm talking tou you TAD and MOVIE GUY.

Stop using the comments rater as your private flame board.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GOD DAMN MESSAGE FORUM FOR??!!!

Remember, you can only post ONE comment in the coments rater, and if someone else post a comment that you didn't like, well tough shit, swallow it.

Either that or if you have something to say, well POST IT IN THE MESSAGE FORUM FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!!

I hate it everytime I look around in the site and find all these ridiculous, stupid, and moronic ratings and comments, and it just make me ill, since YOU ASSHOLES ARE DESTROYING THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS SITE BY POSTING THIS TYPE OF BULLSHIT!!! Mad

So I repeat once again, YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, YOU EITHER POST IT HERE IN THE MESSAGE FORUM, OR EMAIL US ABOUT IT, BUT ENOUGH WITH THE MULTIPLE COMMENT, MULTIPLE RATING BULLSHIT!!!!

AND THAT ALSO GOES TO THE BUNCH OF MULTIPLE RATING FUCKERS THAT THINK THAT THEY CAN PASS AN EASY ONE BY TRYING TO PUMP YOUR FAV MOVIE UP OUR TOP 20 LIST WITH ALL YOUR BULLSHIT COMMENTS AND RATINGS. WELL GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKERS, WE'RE WATCHING YOUR ASSES AND EVERYMOVE YOU MAKE!!!!

HEAR ME???!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Your turn, Scott.

You can tell me that I've got no class, look around you and see who's laughing last - Rush
TheAngryJew
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My turn?

OK. Stop typing in all CAPS.

If you see some bullshit ratings that you don't like, calmly email errors@hollywoodbitchslap.com , and they'll vanish relatively quick.

Try not to take it so personally.
Slyder
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditto Scotty Very Happy

and sorry Embarassed

just trying to help

You can tell me that I've got no class, look around you and see who's laughing last - Rush
TheAngryJew
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem. We appreciate the heads-up whenever you see bullshit ratings.

No need to get yourself twisted into a hernia tho.
y2mckay
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't there some kind of cookie we could place in their browswer once they've rated a movie, so that they can't go back and keep posting? My web page skills are pretty minimal, but I'm sure something like that can be done.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> General Movie Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: