eFilmCritic Forum Index eFilmCritic
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Criticwatch 2015
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:54 am    Post subject: Criticwatch 2015 Reply with quote

PETER TRAVERS
(Rolling Stone)
Movie Reviews
(2002 Whore Ranking - #1)
(2003 Whore Ranking - The Peter Travers Whore of the Year Award Created!)
(2004 - 61 Quotes) (2005 - 65 Quotes) (2006 - 69 Quotes)
(2007 - 74 Quotes) (2008 - 67 Quotes) (2009 - 74 Quotes)
(2010 - 81 Quotes) (2011 - 61 Quotes) (2012 - 69 Quotes)
(2013 - 64 Quotes) (2014 - 65 Quotes)
(2015 - 70 Quotes)

Travers has long been the Rolling Stone film critic, but wasn't always a shill. For a long time he was a respected writer, but over he last few years it's become more and more clear that he's just out to get Rolling Stone some free publicity. Just like sports bonuses for achievement. Think about it.

CHECK OUT THE YEARLY PETER TRAVERS RETROSPECTIVES
(2011) - (2012) - (2013) - (2014)

QUOTES
"Irresistible and funny. A dazzling family film." (Paddington) (Rolling Stone)
"Jennifer Aniston is triumphant and cuts straight to the heart." (Cake)
"The Humbling is a dark dazzler. Pacino's best film performance in years. To watch him is a master class." (The Humbling)
"Electrifying! Illuminating and hugely entertaining. An eye-opener." (Red Army)
"Humor, heart & ravishing romance...knocks you back on your heels. Just like love." (**1/2) (The Last Five Years) - Rolling Stone
"Feral, ferocious and gut-bustingly funny! You'll laugh till it hurts!" (Wild Tales)
"A cinematic knock-out punch." ('71)
"An exuberant gift! You're all in for a blast! Hilarious and heartfelt. Al Pacino is the life of the party. Annette Behining is reliably wonderful. Bobby Cannavale digs deep into the role. Christopher Plummer is priceless. Irresistible." (Danny Collins)
"Utterly remarkable. The time spent in Bernstein's funny, touching and vital presence is something you don't want to miss." (Seymour: An Introduction)
"This one really sticks with you" (Furious 7)
"A mesmerizing spellbinder. A tour de force of shock and awe. Ex Machina springs surprises that will haunt you for a good long time. Oh, baby, you have no idea. You've never seen anything like it." (Ex Machina)
"Stewart is sensational. Art and life intersect with tantalizing bite." (Clouds of Sils Maria)
“Funny and Touching.” (Adult Beginners) (Rolling Stone)
"You won't have more fun anywhere. Epic in every sense of the word. Emotional. A spectacle." (Avengers: Age of Ultron)
"A classic for the here and now." (Far from the Madding Crowd)
“A brutal and brilliant cinematic fireball.” (Mad Max Fury Road)
"A pre-feminist warrior who sees the bloody effects of war. Alicia Vikander is electrifying as this firebrand. This is an actress you would willingly follow anywhere. Kit Harington in excellent." (Testament of Youth)
"Riveting in every thrilling musical detail. Paul Dano gives a performance awards were invented for. Paul Dano and John Cusack are superb as Brian Wilson." (Love & Mercy) (Rolling Stone)
"Deserves to be the summer's sleeper hit. It's that sharply funny, touching and vital." (Me and Earl and the Dying Girl)
"Irresistible. Freewheeling and fun." (Dope)
"Gripping. Dazzling. You won't be able to pull your eyes off the screen. Once you've met these kids, you won't forget them - or the film that puts a hypnotic and haunting spin on movie love." (The Wolfpack)
"Uproariously funny." (Inside Out)
"Indecently hot and hilarious." (The Overnight)
"A miracle! Hilarious and heartbreaking! Mark Ruffalo is a powerhouse. One of the best actors on the planet - he proves it again. An indelibly intimate portrait of what makes a family." (Infinitely Polar Bear)
"Terminator fires on all cylinders. Schwarzenegger kicks butt." (Terminator Genisys)
(1) "A visually innovative knockout that grabs you from the first frame." (2) "It jumps off the screen and wows you like nobody's business. A groundbreaking film that grabs you from the first frame." (Tangerine)
"A devastating don't-miss dazzler. Look, listen and weep." (Amy) (Rolling Stone)
"A suspenseful mind-teaser. The comedy is black and stinging hot. Joaquin Phoenix and Emma Stone infuse it with raw humanity. Parker Posey is slyly quirky. A potent provocation built to keep you up nights." (Irrational Man)
"Brilliant, riveting and mysterious. Ian McKellen is magnificent as Sherlock Holmes." (Mr. Holmes) (Rolling Stone)
"**** Powerful! Jake Gyllenhaal gives a virtuoso performance. Rachel McAdams is explosively good. " (Southpaw)
"Spectacular" (Mission Impossible Rogue Nation)
"An illuminating meditation on art and life that hits you hard with its ferocity and feeling." (The End of the Tour)
"Extraordinary! Unique and unforgettable. Bel Powley is sensational." (The Diary of a Teenage Girl)
(1) "Vibrates with smarts and sexiness. Greta Gerwig is the mistress of all things comedy." (2) "Gerwig is the mistress of all things funny and fierce." (Mistress America)
"Lily Tomlin has never been better. She works miracles and leaves you dazzled. Sam Elliott is superb." (Grandma)
"Lovely!" (Learning to Drive)
"A post-apocalyptic gem of a thriller." (Z for Zachariah)
" Hits the sweet spot between hot and hilarious. Jason Sudeikis is terrific...Alison Brie can do anything." (Sleeping with Other People)
"A miracle. Maybe it's naive to think a movie like this can heighten our awareness, even change things, so what. Godspeed. Richard Gere gives the performance of his career." (Time Out of Mind)
"A wild ride into the heart of darkness. A knockout. Outstanding. Johnny Depp gives a riveting performance." (Black Mass)
"Sensational! A powerhouse performance from Emily Blunt. Benicio del Toro is tremendous!" (Sicario)
“A Dizzying Visual Adventure” (Everest)
"Grabs you and doesn't let go." (Pawn Sacrifice) (Rolling Stone)
"This one is on a lucky streak." (Mississippi Grind)
"A riveting rabble-rouser! Andrew Garfield's best performance since The Social Network." (99 Homes) (Rolling Stone)
"Spectacular." (The Walk)
"****. It's written, directed and acted to perfection, is so fresh and startling in conception and execution that it leaves you awed.. Michael Fassbender is a tornado of roaring ferocity. He gives a towering performance of savage wit and limitless firepower. Kate Winslet is glorious. Seth Rogen is superb. Jeff Daniels nails every nuance. Steve Jobs is a triumph! A new American classic" (Steve Jobs) (Rolling Stone)
"A potent provocation. Robert Redford plays CBS news anchor Dan Rather, and Cate Blanchett is his producer Mary Mapes." (Truth)
"A fierce, blazing and indelible achievement for writer-director Cary Joji Fukunaga. Idris Elba gives a powerhouse performance and the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor should have his name on it. Abraham Attah is remarkable!" (Beasts of No Nation) - Rolling Stone
"Fierce and unerring. This is acting of the highest caliber. Sarah Silverman digs so deep into character that we can feel her nerve endings." (I Smile Back)
"Bill Murray just kills it. He's hilarious. From funny to quietly touching and back to funny again. Just roll with Murray. An actor so good you'll follow him anywhere." (Rock the Kasbah)
"Suffragette blazes with a fire that cannot be denied." (Suffragette)
“Fiercely funny and touching.” (Our Brand is Crisis)
"A landmark film. One of the very best films of the year." (Spotlight)
"Easily the year's best and most beguiling love story. The astonishing Saoirse Ronan lights up the screen in a performance that take a piece of your heart." (Brooklyn)
"Fierce. Stirring. Way Cool." (SPECTRE)
"****" (Spotlight) (Rolling Stone)
"So good and so true...Christopher Abbott is dynamite. Cynthia Nixon in one of the year's best and most powerful performances. Josh Mond emerges as a filmmaker of potent talent and passionate feeling. James White takes a piece out of you." (James White)
(1) "A must see! Cate Blanchett and Rooney Mara are magnificent." (2) "**** One of the year's very best films. The kind that stays with you long after you leave the theater. A romantic spellbinder. Cate Blanchett delivers a master class in acting. Rooney Mara is flawless. Director Todd Haynes reaches a new peak of film artistry. I wanted to cheer!" (Carol) (Rolling Stone)
"Tom Hardy acts the hell out of both roles." (Legend)
"It's a winner" (Creed)
"You can't take your eyes off Eddie Redmayne who is flat-out fabulous. Tom Hooper has crafted a work of probing intelligence and passionate heart." (The Danish Girl)
"A feast for actors. Michael Caine and Harvey Keitel are wonders to behold. Rachel Weisz is sublime. Youth is superior cinema, ardent and artful, hypnotic and haunting." (Youth)
"Bryan Cranston is a powerhouse. John Goodman is hilarious" (Trumbo) (Rolling Stone)
"Marion Cotillard gives a glorious performance." (Macbeth) (Rolling Stone)
"Brilliant. A hilarious time at the movies." (The Big Short)
"Experience the power of cinema unleashed. Leonardo DiCaprio delivers a virtuoso performance. Spectacular in every sense of the word." (The Revenant)
"The invigorating talent of the man behind The Fighter, Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle still shines." (Joy)
"**** Haunting and hypnotic. Anomalisa digs deep into the mysteries of human nature. Kaufman, enlisting co-director Duke Johnson, works wonders. A unique and unforgettable movie. Soulful brilliance. A masterpiece." (Anomalisa)

Hollywood Elsewhere 2/4/03 (Movie Poop Shoot)
"Does Peter Travers win the flat-footed medal for all eternity? Has he ever written a negative review, or even a mildly critic one? Have you ever seen an ad for the worst movie ever? It'll have a rave from ROLLING STONE, dollars to donuts. I just assume if he likes it and the rest of the quotes are from some AM radio guy in Tulsa, that the movie sucks." - Post-Production Polly

"Peter Travers is a wash as a critic now, and probably for all time. Any time his name is within 4 font-size points of the film title, blink and move on." - Los Angeles-based indie filmmaker

More bile about Travers
The Daily Ping - 2/3/02
The Simon - Peter Travers Gets Stoned

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:05 am; edited 23 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:53 pm    Post subject: PETE HAMMOND Reply with quote

PETE HAMMOND
(Deadline)
(Pete's Dittmanesque Capsule Reviews)
(Pete's Rotten Tomatoes Listing)
(2005 Whore Ranking - #4)
(2006 - THE PETER TRAVERS WHORE OF THE YEAR!)
(2007 - THE MICHAEL MEDVED BAG OF DOUCHE MEMORIAL AWARD WINNER! w/ 88 Quotes)
(2008 - THE KEVIN THOMAS SLOPPY SECONDS AWARD WINNER!)
(2009 - THE PETER TRAVERS WHORE OF THE YEAR!)
(2010 - 43 Quotes) (2011 - 44 Quotes) (2012 - 29 Quotes)
(2013 - 31 Quotes) (2014 - 28 Quotes)
(2015 - 30 Quotes)

PETE HAMMOND INTERVIEWED BY ROTTEN TOMATOES - TAKES SHOTS AT CRITICWATCH
Read it here

CHECK OUT THE YEARLY PETE HAMMOND RETROSPECTIVES
(2011) - (2012) - (2013) - (2014)

QUOTES
"Al Pacino and Greta Gerwig are terrific." (The Humbling)
"Riveting! Kevin Costner has never been better." (Black or White)
"The first great movie of 2015. Inspiring." (McFarland, USA)
"Sean Penn can do no wrong. Idris Elba and Javier Bardem are terrific." (The Gunman)
"Incredible. Extraordinary. Funny. Touching." (Woman in Gold)
"A screen triumph! Desert Dancer is an inspiring true story beautifully told." (Desert Dancer)
"A triumph in every way. Sensational screen entertainment." (The Water Diviner)
"Wildly original and inventive. A treat for everyone." (Inside Out)
“Dazzling, smart, fresh and original” (Dope)
“The feel-good movie of the year!” (Batkid Begins)
"Samba soars! A timely, poignant and highly entertaining movie. A summertime treat." (Samba)
"The best movie of the summer" (Mission Impossible Rogue Nation)
"The funniest animated movie of the year." (Shaun the Sheep)
"Sensational. Meryl Streep at her absolute best. She sings the hits and then hits you in the heart." (Ricki and the Flash)
"A smart and wonderfully uplifting movie experience! Ben Kingsely and Patricia Clarkson are perfection together. Learning to Drive is a sweet ride indeed. A must-see!" (Learning to Drive)
"Simply Astounding. It will leave you breathless." (No Escape)
"One of the year's best films." (Black Mass)
"Funny, sophisticated, warm, wise and completely winning. (2) Funny, smart and completely winning." (The Intern)
"The best movie on this or any other dry planet." (The Martian)
"Breathtaking! The Walk is truly the most thrilling movie experience of the year." (The Walk)
(1) "One of Spielberg's finest films. An instant Oscar contender." (2) "A masterful achievement from Steven Spielberg, a film that may be his finest ever...Easily one of the year's best." (Bridge of Spies)
"An emotional triumph." (Room)
"Riveting. The entire cast is excellent." (Truth)
"Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller heat up the screen." (Burnt)
"The perfect gift for the entire family. Wildly entertaining." (Love the Coopers)
"As powerful as when it actually happened." (The 33)
"Secret in Their Eyes is smart, exciting entertainment that keeps you guessing all the way." (Secret in Their Eyes)
"In a time when it is most needed, the aptyl titled Joy makes you feel good about life and its possibilities." (Joy)
"Enormously entertaining Tarantino does it again!" (The Hateful Eight)
"Flawless. Touching and important. Will Smith triumphs. The best performance of his career." (Concussion)

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:12 am; edited 18 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:29 pm    Post subject: JEFFREY LYONS Reply with quote

JEFFREY LYONS
(WNBC-TV)
Bio
(2002 Whore Ranking - #4) (2003 Whore Ranking - #5) (2004 Whore Ranking - #9) (2005 Whore Ranking - #3)
(2006 - THE KEVIN THOMAS SLOPPY SECONDS AWARD WINNER)
(2007 Whore Ranking - #4) (2008 Whore Ranking - #10) (2009 Whore Ranking - #3)
(2010 - 18 Quotes) (2011 - 20 Quotes)
(2012 - PETE HAMMOND SLOPPY SECONDS AWARD WINNER)
(2013 - 9 Quotes) (2014 - Whore Ranking - #3)
(2015 - 10 Quotes)

QUOTES
"One of the most rewarding films of the year." (Black or White)
"A fascinating look at someone who is truly amazing." (An Honest Liar)
"Powerful" (Days of Grace)
"One of the most inspiring film you're going to see this year!" (Noble)
"A real crime thriller; sexy, edgy and compelling." (In the Name of the Daughter)
"Edgy" (Self/Less)
"Exciting. Stylish." (The Man From U.N.C.L.E.)
"Robert Redford and Nick Nolte are great together!" (A Walk in the Woods)
"One of the best films of the year." (Labyrinth of Lies)
"A thrilling modern-day film noir!" (Shanghai)

Hollywood Elsewhere 2/4/03 (Movie Poop Shoot)
"Jeffrey Lyons has the most bizarre taste in the business, but is utterly sincere." -- New York magazine editor

"Jeffrey Lyons I never trust in the flat-footed, flaccid category." - Los Angeles-based columnist and freelancer.

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:42 pm; edited 10 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:05 pm    Post subject: SHAWN EDWARDS Reply with quote

SHAWN EDWARDS
(FOX-TV - Kansas City)
Shawn's "Screening Room" Reviews
(2002 Whore Ranking - #7)
(2003 Whore Ranking - #4)
(2004 Whore Ranking - #5)
(2005 - THE KEVIN THOMAS SLOPPY SECONDS AWARD WINNER)
(2006 Whore Ranking - #3)
(2007 - THE PETER TRAVERS WHORE OF THE YEAR AWARD WINNER)
(2008 Whore Ranking - #4)
(2009 Whore Ranking - #4)
(2010 - THE PETER TRAVERS WHORE OF THE YEAR AWARD WINNER)
(2011 - THE PETER TRAVERS WHORE OF THE YEAR AWARD WINNER)
(2012 - Whore Ranking - #4)
(2013 - THE PETER TRAVERS WHORE OF THE YEAR AWARD WINNER)
(2014 - THE PETER TRAVERS WHORE OF THE YEAR AWARD WINNER)
(2015 - 16 Quotes)

QUOTES
"Wickedly entertaining." (The Boy Next Door)
"A stylistic and intense thriller that will have you guessing until the end." (The Loft)
"Seductive. Mesmerizing. Incredibly sexy." (Focus)
"Superbly intense." (Run All Night)
"The best love story of the year." (The Longest Ride)
"Hilarious" (Hot Pursuit)
"The best action film ever made." (Mad Max: Fury Road)
"**** The coolest movie of the year." (Entourage)
"**** Instant classic. Refreshingly original. A new masterpiece that's insanely funny. Super fresh. Forest Whitaker and Pharrell Williams have ignited a generation." (Dope)
"Twice the fun." (Magic Mike XXL)
“Arnold is back and better than ever” (Terminator Genisys)
"Cool. Explosively entertaining" (American Ultra)
"Creepy and suspenseful." (The Visit)
"The best comedy of the year!" (The Intern)
"Powerful. Soulful and heartfelt. A new classic for a new generation." **** (Creed)
"One of the year's best movies." (Joy)

Compliments of Pitch.com

READ CHRIS PARRY'S
Great Moments In Junketeering #1: Shawn Edwards does Chronicles of Riddick

HEAR THE CLIP THAT GOT SHAWN FIRED FROM THE WALT BODINE SHOW
HE PLAYS THE RACE CARD AND LOSES
The Walt Bodine Show (June 30, 2006)
"Is it because I'm black?"

An anonymous source is calling for the removal of Shawn Edwards - check it on in our forum (Help Remove Shawn Edwards!)

**********SHAWN EGO ALERT**********
FROM THE COLUMN OF KANSAS CITY STAR'S HEARNE CHRISTOPHER (aka Shawn's Buttboy)
Shawn Edwards' Movie Awards
"The people who actually spend their money at the multiplexes get to vote. It's not the critics groups that meet in a cave like Bin Laden and come up with all these choices that don't match mainstream movie taste. We decided to let the people have their vote, because without them, Hollywood wouldn't exist. Critics don't drive Hollywood; people drive Hollywood."

The Kansas City Star[/b]
"The quotes you read of mine, alongside Roger Ebert and all the top-notch critics, has totally helped my career as a film critic and my credibility," Edwards says. It's time someone took Edwards down a peg.

Help! Shawn Edwards Wants American Idol
Edwards Responds To Variety's Timothy Gray
"Here's my deal. My job as a critic is to appreciate the whole spectrum of cinema. As a critic I'm allowed my opinion. I don't understand these guys. I think as a younger guy I have a wider appreciation for all types of film. I mean, everything is not going to be a 'Citizen Kane.' But I've been quoted on two of the five movies nominated for best picture, too. So my taste can't be all that bad. I liked 'White Chicks,' and that film did $75 million. I'm not ashamed. I also like 'Million Dollar Baby' and 'Ray.' But I don't like everything. I did not like 'Sideways.'"

Edwards Quits KC Film Circle. Cites Jealousy On Members!
�They're not trying to support the totality of cinema and a diverse viewpoint," Edwards says. "To me it's nothing but a big clique of film geeks "that's why I resigned. I'm not going to be a part of that. I don't need to be a part of a group that supports negativity. If they want to fire arrows at me, that's fine, but I think they're firing arrows out of jealousy and envy," Edwards counters. "If I like a movie or don't like a movie, fine, who cares? Why are they so concerned over what my views are? I don't understand what's been done that's wrong. I mean movies and quotes go together like 7-Elevens and Slurpees." The Film Snobs Respond To Edwards

And Edwards Responds Back
"I give them credit, at least they're watching," Edwards quips. "But obviously they didn't pay that close attention because we did a 10 worst (movies) last year and I didn't not like 'Sideways,' I gave it a three (out of five)." (Editor's Note: Upon review of the actual tape where Shawn reviews Sideways, he gives it a TWO out of five, NOT THREE!)

Compliments of Pitch.com

SEE A CLIP OF SHAWN EDWARDS (RIGHT HERE)
OR READ ABOUT HIS DRUNKEN ESCAPADE AT THE PITCH MUSIC AWARDS
OR THIS EMBARRASSING COLUMN

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:37 am; edited 15 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:06 am    Post subject: MARK S. ALLEN Reply with quote

MARK S. ALLEN
(KMAX-TV/UPN-TV (Sacramento))
Bio / Interviews / E-Mail
(2002 Whore Ranking - #11)
(2003 Whore Ranking - #7)
(2004 Whore Ranking - #6)
(2005 - 14 Quotes)
(2006 Whore Ranking - Runner-Up to the Top 10)

(2007 Whore Ranking - #6)
(2008 PETER TRAVERS WHORE OF THE YEAR)
(2009 - 11 Quotes)
(2010 Whore Ranking - #5)
(2011 Whore Ranking - #3)
(2012 Whore Ranking - #3)
(2013 Whore Ranking - #8)
(2014 Pete Hammond Sloppy Seconds Award Winner)
(2015 - 12 Quotes)

He Called Soul Men "Perhaps the best buddy picture ever!-
Mark S. Allen - Don't You Have A Soul?

QUOTES
"Smart. Sexy. Unlike anything you've ever seen." (Kingsman: The Secret Service)
"Remarkable (in every way)" (Insurgent)
"Hardcore hysterical!" (Get Hard)
"Sexy. Seductive." (Hot Pursuit)
"Redefines everything." (Mad Max: Fury Road)
“Edge-of-your-seat action at its best!” (San Andreas)
"Smart, Sexy, Sensational. Awesome in every way." (Entourage)
"The hottest movie you'll see this summer." (Magic Mike XXL)
"Terrifying...Because it could happen to you." (The Gift)
"Summer will go out with an amazing sexy bang. An absolute instant classic. Cool. Brilliant. "Smart." (The Man From U.N.C.L.E.)
"Your new favorite holiday film is here." (Love the Coopers)
"Fun and funny." (The Good Dinosaur)

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:40 am; edited 11 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:11 am    Post subject: JOEL AMOS Reply with quote

JOEL AMOS
(SheKnows.com / MovieFanatic.com)
(2010 - THE PETE HAMMOND SLOPPY SECONDS AWARD WINNER!)
(2011 - THE PETE HAMMOND SLOPPY SECONDS AWARD WINNER!)
(2012 - THE PETER TRAVERS QUOTE WHORE OF THE YEAR!)
(2013 - Whore Ranking - #6)
(2014 - Whore Ranking - #9)
(2015 - 9 Quotes)

QUOTES
"Wildly original. Thrilling." (Project Almanac)
"Uplifting. A must-see movie. Race to see McFarland, USA" (McFarland, USA)
"Riveting. Electric. Thrilling. Will Smith is sensational. Margot Robbie is electric." (Focus)
"Hilarious and heartwarking." (Pitch Perfect 2)
"Dwayne Johnson at his best. Simply jaw-dropping." (San Andreas)
"Wildly original." (The Gallows)
"Fun" (Vacation) (Screen Picks)
"Breathtaking" (Everest)
"Brilliant. Wildly original. Goosebumps will give you goosebumps in the best possible way." (Goosebumps)

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:36 am; edited 8 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:58 am    Post subject: MARIA SALAS Reply with quote

MARIA SALAS
(Telemundo/Gems Television)
NBC6 - South Florida Today
(2005 - 9 Quotes) (2006 - Whore Ranking - #5) (2007 - 8 Quotes)
(2008 - 1 Quote) (2009 - Whore Ranking - #6) (2010 - Whore Ranking - #8)
(2011 - Whore Ranking - #9) (2012 - Whore Ranking - #5) (2013 - The Pete Hammond Sloppy Seconds Award Winner)
(2014 - Whore Ranking - #8)
(2015 - 15 Quotes)

QUOTES
"The Loft will keep you at the edge of your seat. It will keep you guessing with every twist and every turn. One of the best twists in years!" (The Loft)
"Dazzling. Mesmerizing." (Jupiter Ascending)
"Outrageous" (Get Hard)
"An instant classic. A love story for the ages!" (The Age of Adaline)
"Explosively funny." (Hot Pursuit)
"Hilarious!" (Entourage)
"Brilliant. Smart. Original." (Dope)
"Heartwarming. An incredible adventure. Fun. The American Sniffer " (Max)
"Shakes you to your core. Terrifying!" (The Gallows)
"Visually stunning. The must-see film of the summer. Hot. Action-packed. Sexy." (The Man From U.N.C.L.E.)
"Pure dynamite." (American Ultra)
"The Peter Pan legends soars to new heights A 3-D event for the whole family. An awesome adventure. Magical. Majestic." (Pan)
"The 33 will touch your heart. It will make you jump for joy like the world did five years ago." (The 33)
"A touchdown! A real winner!" (My All American)
"Explosive. Some of the most amazing real stunts ever put on film" (Point Break)

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:16 am; edited 12 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:39 am    Post subject: CINDY PEARLMAN Reply with quote

CINDY PEARLMAN
(Chicago Sun-Times)
(2009 - 2 Quotes)
(2010 - 1 Quote)
(2011 - 6 Quotes)
(2012 - Quote Whore Ranking #10)
(2013 - Quote Whore Ranking #7)
(2014 - Quote Whore Ranking #6)
(2015 - 3 Quotes)

QUOTES
"A stylish thrill ride. Sensational." (Focus)
"A beautiful epic." (The Water Diviner)
"The family adventure of the year." (Pan)

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:42 am    Post subject: NANCY JAY Reply with quote

NANCY JAY
(Daybreak USA)
(2009 - 1 Quote)
(2010 - 1 Quote)
(2011 - 1 Quote)
(2012 - 2 Quotes)
(2013 - 8 Quotes)
(2014 - Whore Ranking #12)
(2015 - 3 Quotes)

QUOTES
"Riveting." (Focus)
"Charming." (The Age of Adaline)
"Absolutely the best comedy of the year." (Spy)

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:50 am    Post subject: GREG RUSSELL Reply with quote

GREG RUSSELL
(WB-TV)
Flix & Pix TV Website
(2004 Whore Ranking - #3)
(2005 - 8 Quotes)
(2006 - 6 Quotes)
(2007 - 14 Quotes)
(2008 - 4 Quotes)
(2009 Whore Ranking - #10)
(2010 Whore Ranking - #6)
(2011 - 4 Quotes)
(2012 Whore Ranking - #9)
(2013 Whore Ranking - #5)
(2014 - 2 Quotes)
(2015 - 2 Quotes)

QUOTES
"Keeps you guessing. Slick." (Focus)
"Exciting." (American Ultra)

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:52 am    Post subject: SCOTT CARTY Reply with quote

SCOTT CARTY
(NBC-TV / ABC-TV / Komo-TV)
(2013 - 1 Quote)
(2014 - Whore Ranking #13)
(2015 - 4 Quotes)

QUOTES
"Twists. Thrills." (Focus)
"Wild ride" (Insurgent)
"Beautiful. Brilliant. Riveting." (The Age of Adaline)
"Romantic." (American Ultra)

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:37 am    Post subject: DAVE MORALES Reply with quote

DAVE MORALES
Backstageol.com/Fox TV Houston
(2013 - 1 Quote)
(2014 - 3 Quotes)
(2015 - 17 Quotes)

QUOTES
"Thrilling" (Chappie)
"Visually stunning." (Insurgent)
"Non-stop laughs!" (Get Hard)
"Wonderful. Captivating." (The Age of Adaline)
"Amazing." (Tomorrowland)
"In your face powerful. Incredible. Outstanding." (Dope)
"I couldn't breathe." (The Gallows)
"Minions is a masterpiece" (Minions) - (Backstageol.com/Fox TV Houston)
"A masterpiece. The year's best spy film." (The Man From U.N.C.L.E.)
"Original." (American Ultra)
"Thrilling. Terrifying. Exciting. A masterpiece." (Everest)
"Inspiring. Uplifting. A true story of courage." (Freeheld)
"Inspirational. Entertaining. A total jam session!" (Jem and the Holograms)
"A must-see for everyone! For sport & non-sport fans alike." (My All American)
"Creed delivers." (Creed)
"The Holiday movie of the year." (The Good Dinosaur)
"Perfect holiday gift." (Sisters)

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:50 am; edited 12 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:45 am    Post subject: MIKE ANDROSKY Reply with quote

MIKE ANDROSKY
(Entertainers / Entertainment Studios)
(2014 - 4 Quotes)
(2015 - 7 Quotes)

QUOTES
"Side-splitting fun." (Get Hard)
"Fun. Frisky. A good time for everyone!" (Hot Pursuit)
"Bold. Dynamic. Fierce." (Mad Max: Fury Road)
(1) "A non-stop party." (2) "A party from start to finish." (Magic Mike XXL)
"Redefines horror." (The Gallows)
"Honest and funny. A memorable experience. Outstanding. Not to be missed." (Paper Towns)
"Hilarious" (Vacation)

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:04 am    Post subject: KYLIE ERICA MAR Reply with quote

KYLIE ERICA MAR
(Made In Hollywood)
(2012 - 3 Quotes)
(2013 - 4 Quotes)
(2014 - 3 Quotes)
(2015 - 3 Quotes)

QUOTES
"The hottest ride of the year." (The Longest Ride)
"Breakout movie of the summer." (Paper Towns)
"This summer's sexiest action thriller." (The Transporter Refueled)

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:56 pm    Post subject: AVI OFFER Reply with quote

AVI OFFER
(The NYC Movie Guru)
(2007 - 8 Quotes)
(2008 - 6 Quotes)
(2009 - Whore Ranking #8)
(2010 - Whore Ranking #9)
(2011 - 2 Quotes)
(2012 - 8 Quotes)
(2013 - Whore Ranking #3)
(2014 - Whore Ranking #4)
(2015 - 5 Quotes)

QUOTES
"Exhilarating! Tremendously moving!" (Desert Dancer)
"Powerful! Genuinely heartfelt and inspirational!" (Noble)
"Fascinating, illuminating and highly entertaining!" (Rosenwald)
"A pure rush. Fun, Breathtaking." (The Transporter Refueled)
"Spellbinding. Suspenseful and provocative. One of the most powerful films since The Thin Blue Line!" (Peace Officer)

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:09 pm    Post subject: BILL BREGOLI Reply with quote

[img]http://www.efilmcritic.com/images/users/198/BillBregoli[/img]
BILL BREGOLI
(Westwood One Radio Networks / CBS Radio)
(2002 Whore Ranking - One to Watch in 2003)
(2003 - 13 Quotes) - (2004 - 6 Quotes) - (2005 - Whore Ranking #6) - (2006 - 9 Quotes)
(2007 - THE KEVIN THOMAS SLOPPY SECONDS AWARD WINNER)
(2008 - 8 Quotes) - (2009 - 3 Quotes) - (2010 - 0 Quotes)
(2011 - 5 Quotes) - (2012 - 1 Quote)
(2013 - 5 Quotes) - (2014 Whore Ranking - #15)
(2015 - 4 Quotes)

QUOTES
"Neeson and Harris burn up the screen. Intense" (Run All Night)
"The most romantic ride of the year." (The Longest Ride)
"The most delightful culture clash since Best Exotic Marigold Hotel! Patricia Clarkson and Ben Kingsley are a perfect pair. A gem!" (Learning to Drive)
"Shock and awe. Daniel Radcliffe and James McAvoy are electrifying." (Victor Frankenstein)

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:19 pm    Post subject: JIM FERGUSON Reply with quote

JIM FERGUSON
(FOX-TV/ KMSB-TV)
(2002 Whore Ranking - One to Watch in 2003
(2003 Whore Ranking - #8) - (2004 KEVIN THOMAS SLOPPY SECONDS AWARD WINNER!)
(2005 - 12 Quotes)
(2006 Whore Ranking - #6) - (2007 Whore Ranking - #5) - (2008 Whore Ranking - #3)
(2009 - 11 Quotes) - (2010 - 9 Quotes) - (2011 - 4 Quotes)
(2012 - 2 Quotes) - (2013 - 2 Quotes) - (2014 Whore Ranking - #7)
(2015 - 3 Quotes)

(Ferguson wins the 2011 Bag O'Douche Award)

QUOTES
"Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart are the comedy duo of this generation." (Get Hard)
"Heartwarming. The most welcome surprise of the summer. (Max)
"A film experience like you've never seen before. Takes the original to another level." (Point Break)

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:14 pm    Post subject: ANDREW FREUND Reply with quote

ANDREW FREUND
(Dish Nation)
Andrew's Website
(2011 - 5 Quotes)
(2012 - 7 Quotes)
(2015 - 2 Quotes)

QUOTES
"The first laugh out loud comedy of the year." (Hot Tub Time Machine 2)
"It will have you standing and cheering. Southpaw is the one movie that celebrates the strength of the human spirit." (Southpaw)

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:13 pm    Post subject: MANNY DELA ROSA Reply with quote

MANNY "THE MOVIE GUY" DELA ROSA
(NBC-TV / CW/San Francisco)
(2008 - One To Watch in 2009!)
(2009 - 2 Quotes!)
(2010 - 0 Quotes!)
(2011 - 6 Quotes!)
(2012 - 2 Quotes!)
(2013 - 5 Quotes!)
(2014 - 2 Quotes!)
(2015 - 2 Quotes)

QUOTES
"Funniest." (Hot Pursuit)
"The most fun I had in theaters this year! Ultra funny." (American Ultra)

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:23 am    Post subject: CARRIE KEAGAN Reply with quote

CARRIE KEAGAN
(NGTV - No Good TV)
(2008 - Whore Ranking #9)
(2009 - 2 Quotes)
(2010 - 0 Quotes)
(2011 - Whore Ranking #7)
(2012 - 1 Quote)
(2013 - 0 Quotes)
(2014 - 1 Quote)
(2015 - 2 Quotes)

QUOTES
"Epic. Astounding" (San Andreas)
"Charming. An absolute blast. The best girls' night out." (Magic Mike XXL)

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:59 am    Post subject: STUART LEE Reply with quote

STUART LEE
(WNYX-TV)
(2004 - 2 Quotes)
(2005 - 0 Quotes)
(2006 - 1 Quote)
(2007 - 4 Quotes)
(2008 - 1 Quote)
(2009 - 5 Quotes)
(2010 - 1 Quote)
(2011 - 9 Quotes)
(2012 - 0 Quotes)
(2013 - 2 Quotes)
(2014 - 1 Quote)
(2015 - 1 Quote)

QUOTES
"The best cat-and-mouse thriller in years!" (Beyond the Reach)
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:58 pm    Post subject: MIKE SARGENT Reply with quote

MIKE SARGENT
(WBAI Radio / Niteshift)
Niteshift Radio (with Mike Sargent)
(2002 Whore Ranking - One to Watch in 2003)
(2003 - 9 Quotes)
(2004 - 3 Quotes)
(2005 - 4 Quotes)
(2007 - 6 Quotes)
(2008 - 3 Quotes)
(2009 - 4 Quotes)
(2010 - 8 Quotes)
(2011 - 5 Quotes)
(2012 - 2 Quotes)
(2013 - 3 Quotes)
(2014 - 3 Quotes)
(2015 - 3 Quotes)

QUOTES
"A masterpiece" (Chappie)
"Kline, Springfield and Streep all deliver Oscar-worthy work." (Ricki and the Flash)
"So good you won't want it to end." (The Intern)

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:06 pm    Post subject: LAMAR "XILLA" VALENTINE Reply with quote

XILLA VALENTINE
(Global Grind)
(2015 - 3 Quotes)

QUOTES
"Kevin Hart's funniest movie ever." (The Wedding Ringer) (Xilla Valentine)
"You don't even need to know the show to love the movie." (Entourage) (Lamar Valentine)
"The ultimate comeback story" (Southpaw) (Xilla Valentine)

Last edited by Erik The Movieman on Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:24 pm    Post subject: CHRIS PARENTE Reply with quote

CHRIS PARENTE
(Chris-Parente.com / KDVR/Fox 31 Denver)
(2011 - 5 Quotes)
(2012 - 4 Quotes)
(2013 - 3 Quotes)
(2014 - 2 Quotes)
(2015 - 1 Quote)

QUOTES
"Wildly original." (Dope)
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:50 am    Post subject: NICOLE PAJER Reply with quote

NICOLE PAJER
(MTV News)
(2015 - 2 Quotes)

QUOTES
"Tomorrowland will transport yo to a place of hope and inspiration." (Tomorrowland)
"A superhero for all sizes" (Ant-Man)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> Criticwatch All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: