eFilmCritic Forum Index eFilmCritic
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

B.o.B.B's New Avatar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rami741

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 4:52 pm    Post subject: where is the lord Reply with quote

Hi allllllllllllllllllllllllll

really missed the site

where is jesus ?

I have some important questions?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Elmerjfudd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dewr Mr. Badass ole Bob~ you have to be vewy,vewy careful when sneakin up behind the wadies wit your poundwer. 'specialwy if it has some size to it. That's how I am able to twap my wabbits. Careful. Vewy careful.
Big Ole Badass Bob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elmer J. Fudd - Bob don't need to be careful when doing anything. Bob's Dookie Pounder™ is mighty, and magical.. and it does what it wants, whenever it wants. Very Happy

You a good person though.. I'll tell you what.. I'm gonna take you down to the Gulf of México with me, and I'm gonna let you drive my boat for a little while.. then I'm gonna throw you overboard and use you as bait for the Tiger Sharks. Rolling Eyes Don't worry though.. after they've bit you a few hundred times.. ole Bob will pull you up and back into the boat. Razz

Good times. *drinks another bottle of Hooch™*

Oops.. I shit myself.... again. Time to make one of my Mexican whores clean ole Bob's poopie pants. Wink
Elmerjfudd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dwear Mr. Assman Bob- I hab to decwine. I cannot swim and am tewified of water. Maybe we can hunt wabbits or somting.
Might I suggest bear hunting? I am cuwious as to whether they shit in the woods. I hab this fwind named Porky who may want to come awong. I think I should warn him about you howeber. His tush is quite tempting and I am shuwer that you have seen Dewiverance a few times. Cwazy. Shocked
Big Ole Badass Bob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elmer - You'll be going into the water.. one way or another. That's just how it is. Razz

Hunt bears? Bob don't hunt animals.. but I'll tell you what. I'll bring 3 or 4 of my Mexican whores with me, and tell them I'm setting them "free", then we'll hunt them down, bang 'em, shoot 'em, then make kooky little clothes out of their skin. How's that sound? Sounds good to me. Very Happy

I don't want no guy's crap tank. If I were in prison, then sure.. Bob wouldn't hesitate to throw a fuckin' on it. Rolling Eyes But with 20-30 Mexican broads locked up in my basement.. I can just go down there and throw a fuckin' or two on them sweet bitches any time I want. You know how it goes. Twisted Evil
Big Ole Badass Bob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, Bob realized that he's now posted over 100 times here. And he's not gotten a special celebration, a handshake.. hell.. I've not even gotten a hand job from one of you broads that post here. Rolling Eyes This makes Bob very sad. Okay, it doesn't.. still.. a hand job should be in order for me. Twisted Evil

Like my Uncle Frank always used to say:

"Hand jobs are great, but its much better to grease up some hunky guy's meat rod, and give him one instead.."

I couldn't of said it better.. oh wait.. God damn it Uncle Frank.. Bob swears he's gonna quit quoting you! Embarassed
Jack Sommersby
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 9:56 am    Post subject: ----------- Reply with quote

Bob, at least offer some damn Vaseline to the babes you try to court here? We all know you'll just pretend to want a hand job, with a nice 'ol butt-reaming as your ulterior motive. I know you like your "crap tanks" dry, but you gotta learn to be a bit more flexible, my man.

(By the way, did your Mexican whores stage a revolt against you? Is that why you're so pussy-whipped -- or, in your case, ass-whipped -- as of late?)

Razz
Big Ole Badass Bob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack - Hey, whoa.. shhhh!!! Don't be saying that. Rolling Eyes Okay, damn it.. so Bob wants a hand job, and some of their fine Poop Palaces™. Very Happy Hmm, well if they aren't one of my bitches.. then Bob will consider using some lube on them. But that's the only slack I'll be cutting them. Razz

And son, my whores know better than to revolt against me. Wink The last whore to do that.. Bob fired her ass right off the roof, and down into the tank full of man eating Tiger Sharks. That taught her.. unfortunately that was the last lesson she ever learned. That was one Bob's dumber ideas. Embarassed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> Off-Topic Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: