eFilmCritic Forum Index eFilmCritic
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

B.o.B.B's New Avatar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Sommersby
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:16 pm    Post subject: ------- Reply with quote

Just teasing, Dest. I prefer the ice cream to the cone myself (though I admit to having given a ream job once when I was totally stoned out of my mind and followed it up with Bob's preferred mode of the 'ol backdoor delivery). Sufficed to say, I was so damn embarrassed around her when I sobered up that I could have leapt right out of my skin; this, of course, was remedied when, before I left, she whispered in my ear, "You were so fine".

Hoo-ah!

Razz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack the mack:

I hear you STUD. I understand that. (Sh) It happens. I was referring to a man that Prefers the back door as opposed to the front. Fine, huh? HOw fine might you be Jackie baby? Don't let me find out.

Dest Wink[/u]
Big Ole Badass Bob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dest & Jack - Hey, why don't you two quit playing grab ass over there and respond back to Bob. And hurry up, before I come over there and fuck the both of you's! Damn it, Bob would make one hell of an Italian mobster. Very Happy But instead of whacking out people, and beating the shit outta them, Bob would have his goombas ass fuck them. I mean if you owe some "greaseballs" a lot of money, and they beat the shit outta you, its no big deal, you can play it off. Yeah, so they wind up cutting off your fingers and other umm.. parts as well. But in the end after all the crying, and pissing, and shitting.. you died like a man. Rolling Eyes But.. if they invade the ole pooper, and they take pictures of it, and send it to all your family and friends, then you ain't ever gonna live that down. You're sure as hell always gonna be on time and pay them son-o-bitches too. Wink

And that's the beauty of Bob's plan.. that way, when its done.. its not like you can tell the cops that some sweaty, meatball eating pizan named Vinny broke into your house, pulled down your pants, and stuffed his pepperoni stick up your man cave, all because you owed his boss 50 g's. Cool

Its flawless I tell you, flawless! Smile

Now, if you'll excuse Bob.. there's a few Mexican whores locked up in the basement that need to be taught a lesson. That just means that I'm gonna take a big piss up in their brown "eyes". Twisted Evil
Jack Sommersby
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:47 am    Post subject: ----------- Reply with quote

HOw fine might you be Jackie baby?

Sorry, Dest, you fine female specimen, I'm afraid you just couldn't handle my studmuffin self. That's the breaks, babe. Besides, you're probably a little older than my standards require. Not that they're picky, you know. You just have to be between, oh, 18 and 19 1/2.

Twisted Evil

(Oh, and unlike 'ol Bob, my dates get a real dinner on a date. There are no plastic utensils to be cleaned up afterward, in other words.)

Cool

Last edited by Jack Sommersby on Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Sommersby
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:56 am    Post subject: --------------- Reply with quote

That just means that I'm gonna take a big piss up in their brown "eyes".

You need some serious help, Bob. You do know that, don't you? It's scary to think you live in the same state as I. Good thing for you that Texas sodomy law was overturned by the Supreme Court, otherwise I'm sure there'd be a massive 3-agency task force looking to indict your perverted reamed-out ass. Hell, they'd probably have to write up new laws just to prosecute you for all your so-called "sex" acts. Hell, even Dr. Ruth would be amazed by you -- and all too used up after one of your savage backdoor deliveries that she'd need a wheelchair (not to mention a hell of a lot of seat cushions) to get around for the rest of her life.

You might call Guiness or Ripley's, for I'm sure you're setting some kind of record -- but it's probably in a category that no one except the Behavorial Science department at Quantico has been made privy to thus far for the better good of humanity.

Shocked Mad Surprised Rolling Eyes
Destinee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob(b):

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA...

That would do it I'm sure! (((Dueling banjos strumming in the background))))What mountain did you say you lived on? You are what is typically known as a PISSER.

Dest Laughing Laughing Laughing
Destinee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.S(Jack),

True, I am a wee bit older than the chippees you prefer:( Sorry for your loss, cutie-patootie Wink

I guess we have both have come to the conclusion that Bob is in a class by himself. I only hope and pray that he is all talk and not much action.

Dest Wink
Daddy Plaid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyle wrote:
I think Bob should watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory next. Laughing

Big Ole Badass Bob wrote:
Kyle, Thumb & Dest - Uh-oh, you've hit a sore spot with me. As much as Bob enjoyed the 1971 kooky hit movie, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, staring Gene Wilder.. I have no interest in it.. any more. See, I'm still really pissed at Warner Bros. Studios for what they did to that movie. For it was actually based on some of the events in Bob's earlier life. But them sons-o-bitches changed almost everything. I didn't mind it when they changed the name, which originally was: One Eyed Willy and the Chocolate Poop Cave Factory. I didn't have a problem with anything, that is.. until they took out all the Mexican whores and replaced them with fucking midgets. That is just unforgivable! Evil or Very Mad

Funny...I mentioned a similiar tale a month ago
http://groups.msn.com/PLAIDIDIANS/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=45&LastModified=4675430407536564148

And as for BoBB's own website....
Just imagine mine on Steroids Cool
Big Ole Badass Bob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack - Are you trying to tell Bob that an exciting night at Taco Bell, or Pizza Hut isn't considered a real dinner? Confused My bitches have no problems with that. Although.. its not like any of them could argue about it anyway, not with them being tied up, gagged and stuffed in the trunk of my car all the time. Razz

Help, yes.. a lot of people have tried to get this ole man some help over the last 40 years. But every time they've committed Bob's ass to the looney bin, he's always managed to escape. And the only record that Guinness or Ripley's is gonna have on Bob, is that of how many times he's gotten the fuck outta the Psych Ward. Besides, its not like I would want anybody to even consider trying to break any of my so-called records that I've already set. Well.. not true. If they would throw in at least three or four of the categories at the Winter Games.. then maybe Bob would wanna see somebody break the record. Who wouldn't want to win a Gold Medal for sticking as many objects as you could up some dirty Mexican whore's diarrhea cavern in under a minute? God damn it.. that's a good idea! Twisted Evil

And son, even if some agency of the government caught onto Bob, he'd just get away anyway. Wink Those sons-o-bitches trained me well when I worked for them.. I'm a ghost to them, I don't even exist as far as they're concerned. Oh, and I outta slug you in your cock for that dirty ass Dr. Ruth comment! Mad

Dest - You a good woman, did you know that? I'm gonna take you on a shopping spree at the dollar store.. and then its off to Taco Pete's, for all you can eat Wednesday for $3.99. Very Happy

Daddy Plaid - Bob's site would blow your's outta the water. Competing with Bob, is like fucking your best friend's wife in the ass whenever he leaves town on business. Sure, its fun, but its not something you wanna do.. more than 50 or 60 times. Oops, wait.. never mind that, bad analogy. Rolling Eyes
Daddy Plaid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. It's a good analogy....nothing like getting friendly with a coworker at her home only to see a 6 foot security guard husband who happens to own 40 somethin bowie knives and swords mounted on his bedroom wall and wonderin wtf your doin all nestled up to his sweetie with your hand up her shirt.....

And Yes. Your site would be awesome! I'm just too broke to get
my own domain.
But I'd love to help it come about!!!
www.BigOleBadassBob.com

I agree with ya on psych tests, the USAF gave me a fair share of them, and my scores were off the charts on a couple. Nothing was funnier than the look of the guy giving me the rorshack? test and telling him one of em looked like "gigantic butterfly twat on PCP" and another "female twins conjoined at their thighs humping two donkeys"

And I must agree with BoBB....he is a trained assassin....a ghost....he doesn't exist....thats why the DoD moved him to Seattle, Texas...
It's a secret ghost town kind of like Area 51....known to only BoBB and his whores... Wink
Thumb the Toad
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey B.O.B.B.: theya re remaking Willy Wonka, maybe you should call up Tim Burton and ask him to rename it to One Eyed Willy and the Chocolate Poop Cave Factory and have you be creative consultant.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jack Sommersby
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:59 am    Post subject: ------------- Reply with quote

Oh, and I outta slug you in your cock for that dirty ass Dr. Ruth comment!

Keep away from my 8x12, Booty-Obsessed Bob. And unlike the case it would be with yours, the one looking to slug it wouldn't need a microscope and a pair of tweezers to do so.

Twisted Evil

Hey B.O.B.B.: theya re remaking Willy Wonka, maybe you should call up Tim Burton and ask him to rename it to One Eyed Willy and the Chocolate Poop Cave Factory and have you be creative consultant.

Just as long as they don't make him the casting director. Can you image how fecal-stained that "casting couch" will be after Bob auditions them?

Mad
Daddy Plaid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd tell Tim to change the name to
Free Willy & his Wonkas from The Chocolate Poop Cave Factory

Was it Gonzo from the Muppets that used to say that?
"Wonka, wonka!" Laughing

Anyhoo, I'd personally like to be
BoBB's Casting ASS-istant to the movie Twisted Evil
Take the girls auditioning and duct tape a waterline
to their poopcaves and let em sit for 24 hours....
Unlike a bear, I like the cave clean.... Wink
Big Ole Badass Bob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daddy Plaid - Damn it, son.. don't be giving away Bob's secrets. You keep that up, and you're gonna find yourself buried up to your head in the deserts of Utah, with savage, constipated Mormons taking big dirty dumps on your head. And for the record.. Area 51 ain't shit compared to Seattle, Texas. Rolling Eyes

You're hired.. Bob's seen all he's needed to see. But we're gonna need more than just duct tape. Idea We'll need some rope, a few hundred pairs of handcuffs, some lube, (cause you ain't mastered the art of jamming your Dookie Pounder™ up some whore's ass yet) a few midgets, a clown, a pony, and you're gonna have to rent out KFC.. cause Bob likes to eat sometimes while he fucks his bitches. Very Happy And.. umm.. that's about it.

Thumb - Hey, Bob don't wanna be creative consultant, I wanna direct it myself. My cinematic vision would change the face of movies.. and nobody would ever be the same afterwards. Twisted Evil And that's the bottom line!

Jack - I will do whatever I want. If I want to slug you in the cock, then I'm gonna. Or, if I really wanted to torture you.. I'd just take to a Cowboy's game. Now that's really fuckin' scary. Microscope and a pair of tweezers? Okay, you got me.. so Bob's hung like a 4 year old.............a 4 year old donkey, that is. You should know by now, that in Texas.. we do everything big! Shocked You a good man, I'm gonna invite you over for some authentic Mexican fish tacos. Hell, they don't even have to be Mexican. We can get drunk off 10 or 12 bottles of Hooch™, then we can go out and round up some of Texas' finest bitches and have them! How's that sound? Sounds like a plan to me.. so meet me over at the Whore Mansion tomorrow. Umm.. around 5 or 6pm. Wink

Give Bob some credit here.. I'm gonna cover the couch in plastic. I may be out of my mind.. but I'm not gonna get any whore juice all over my leather couches! What the hell is wrong with you, son? Confused
Daddy Plaid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Ole Badass Bob wrote:
Idea We'll need some rope, a few hundred pairs of handcuffs, some lube, (cause you ain't mastered the art of jamming your Dookie Pounder™ up some whore's ass yet) ...

Yes yes...lube is good. Very Happy
Reminds me of why some of our customers are buying so
many BIW stripper rubbers in this dry hot weather.
Thumb the Toad
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.angelfire.com/az/lodorsomething

I think that's Bob's site.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jack Sommersby
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:48 pm    Post subject: ---------- Reply with quote

Jack - I will do whatever I want. If I want to slug you in the cock, then I'm gonna.

I think reaming out assholes on a daily basis, Booty-Obsessed Bob, has perhaps made you more inclined toward the male species in the sexuality department.

Or, if I really wanted to torture you.. I'd just take to a Cowboy's game. Now that's really fuckin' scary.

I'm a 4th-generation Texan and have despised the Dallas Convicts since I was 5, so, yes, that would be torture -- though not nearly as torturous as you Mexican whores no doubt feel while you're reming them a new one and yanking their hair out by the roots as you pound your might man meat home with the gentle tactfulness of a battering ram.

Microscope and a pair of tweezers? Okay, you got me.. so Bob's hung like a 4 year old.............a 4 year old donkey, that is. You should know by now, that in Texas.. we do everything big!

The constant hospitalization of your post-coital whores leaves little doubt that you're inserting a hell of a lot more than a 4-year-old person's tallywacker inside them, you perverted fuck.

You a good man, I'm gonna invite you over for some authentic Mexican fish tacos. Hell, they don't even have to be Mexican. We can get drunk off 10 or 12 bottles of Hooch™, then we can go out and round up some of Texas' finest bitches and have them! How's that sound?

Fine by me. But I don't want your sloppy seconds, though -- they'll be far too reamed out to want sex any more in their lifetimes. And if we're having a threesome in the form of a human sandwich, please hold off on contributing your own helping of mayo until after I've cleared out of the way (and out of the entire room, to be more specific).

Sounds like a plan to me.. so meet me over at the Whore Mansion tomorrow. Umm.. around 5 or 6pm.

Sorry; I've got a gang-bang with the Dallas Cowboys until 10p. Make it midnight when the moon's full, for them whores get a lot more kinky and (for your sake) a hell of a lot less demanding.

Give Bob some credit here.. I'm gonna cover the couch in plastic. I may be out of my mind.. but I'm not gonna get any whore juice all over my leather couches!

My apologies. Just hose off the hair you've pulled out from their heads by the roots.

What the hell is wrong with you, son?

The pot calling the kettle, black, no?

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Jack Sommersby
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumb the Toad wrote:
http://www.angelfire.com/az/lodorsomething

I think that's Bob's site.

Yeah. Most guys would take their dates to a feel-good chick flick or something; Bob, in turn, would treat them to a dinner theatre featuring a grand appearance by the Marquis de Sade.

Shocked
Daddy Plaid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That site sucks extreme donkey balls.

IT IS NOT BoBB's site. I about fell asleep reading his intro, links suck,
harder to navigate than going to shit outside and his pictures section was as boring as a parapalegic stripper.

Anyhoo, I'm disgruntled and suffering from separation anxiety....
my watch broke. Sad
Big Ole Badass Bob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumb - No, that's not Bob's website. That's just a place where my goofy picture is located. Besides.. don't you think Bob's name would be on his site? Jesus Christ son, what's the matter with you? Shocked

Jack - I thought I wrote a lot.. I was wrong. Making Bob read all his own words again, and then your's on top of that.. well.. that made me wanna fall asleep. I was just about ready to let one of my whores stick her finger up my poop hole.. ah, never mind that.. Bob don't need to explain any further. Rolling Eyes

Daddy Plaid - Hey son, don't poke fun at other people's attempts at making a webpage, even if they DO suck gigantic donkey balls. Razz Not everybody is as gifted as ole Bob is in his pants. Uh.. I mean, at making them web thingies.. and being the funny son-o-bitch that I am. You a good man though, why don't you take some time off and help ole Bob out at his Whore Ranch next week? Twisted Evil

Anyway, Bob would of come here earlier to write something.. but he was attending that SummerSlam Pay-Per-View event at America West Area in Phoenix. That, and he was just about dead drunk.. from all the Hooch™ that he had consumed. But nothing completes your day, like watching a bunch of grown men in tights, play grab-ass in the squared circle. Plus, that's a great time to look for fine Mexican whores to "take" home with you. Got me 7 or 8 bitches.. so I'm a happy son-o-bitch now. Well.. not all that happy.. one of my new bitches tried to bite my rubbery ball sack when I went to tea-bag her, so now I have to stretch out her tight crap tank for that. Mad But, that's the price to pay for attacking her whore master. Wink
Jack Sommersby
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 8:01 am    Post subject: ---------- Reply with quote

Oh, Bob! The nerve of one of your whores retaliating for the impending reaming-out you were due to mercilessly deal out to her. She was probably just scared of having to either wear a diaper or walk bandy-legged (or both) for the rest of her life. But I guess you showed her anyway, huh?

Surprised

By the way, do you even have the faintest idea what it's like to have vaginal intercourse, Mr. Ass Annihialator?

Twisted Evil
Thumb the Toad
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, B.O.B.B., I know a good place to start your own website:

www.rawr-squared.net

Email the host at: xthedax@hotmail.com to get started.

I use the place to host my own crappy Looney Tunes-loving spot on the web.
Destinee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this site should be re-named. You should call it:

Bob's ass-a-grinding, shits-a-shootin, whores-r-us,if -i-had-a-real-hammer, dreamscape site!~

Maybe you would get more lady visitors if the conversation had more to offer than Bob's visions of granduer/torture.

Dest Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Thumb the Toad
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Destinee wrote:
I think this site should be re-named. You should call it:

Bob's ass-a-grinding, shits-a-shootin, whores-r-us,if -i-had-a-real-hammer, dreamscape site!~

Maybe you would get more lady visitors if the conversation had more to offer than Bob's visions of granduer/torture.

Dest Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

That's not his site!

Anyway, I suggest that B.O.B.B. builds his site their on rawr-squared. Pr0n is forbidden, though.

Still, he can become one of the leading Rawrers, like I am.
Daddy Plaid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused
I am ...confused.

The rawsquared site looks like it can give ya
a forum....but a webpage?!?

And your page is under the domain da.ru .....
which isn't the same...

and furthermore, from the da.ru sites I've seen,
porn is no problemo.

Build a page thru msn, porno encouraged!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> Off-Topic Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: