eFilmCritic Forum Index eFilmCritic
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Sad Truth About Relationships
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laura
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, i was making fun of myself for assuming you were a white male

but do you think a guy could honestly say they can guess what its like to have a period once a month?
smrtpants

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

laura wrote:
yes, i was making fun of myself for assuming you were a white male

but do you think a guy could honestly say they can guess what its like to have a period once a month?

yes, but only because they seem to honestly think that they can...fathom the annoyingly frustrating (and often inconsistent, at my age!) inconvenience that 'I GOT THE DOT' brings, along with its many side effectuates...including, but not limited to having to dole out cold hard cash for either a box of obese q-tip wannabe reject cotton products that are forever re-inventing the art of re-inventing packaging or non-thong-friendly underestimated self-adhesiveness panty road bumps...nevermind the environmentally sound u-empty alternatives...

so sorry for such digression - it must be that time...
jon carew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laura wrote:
I can't wait to have kids. I think my boyfriend may even want that more than me, haha. Won't be for a long while... but I'm definitely looking forward to it, which is probably why this cartoon struck me.

I just can't imagine not being a mom!!! I'd adopt if I couldn't have them myself. I don't care what they do though. My parents were really good about letting me figure out my own way, so I don't want to have any expectations for my kids before they're born, or after they're born.

iv'e been married for two years and have a four month old girl.when i met my wife she never wanted kids ,i wasn't sure as i had never been in that position before.thanks to her niece being born, my wife gradually found a mothering instinct that was in her.she told me 6 months before we were to be married that things had changed,and kids were something she wanted.i can't explain that feeling,my stomach had butterflies ,it was amazing.
as for being sad because you want something different to other people who maybe more career orientated,thats rubbish.i've travelled,lived the single life,you know what. i wouldn't change it for everything i have now.my wife and my daughter are everything and bring me more joy than i could imagine. Very Happy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> Off-Topic Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: