eFilmCritic Forum Index eFilmCritic
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"High Crimes" ending question(***SPOILERS***)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> General Movie Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Parcells/Belichick fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 3:15 pm    Post subject: "High Crimes" ending question(***SPOILERS***) Reply with quote

Saw this movie on VHS last night, and I have a question(am still
baffled) about its ending.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Even though Jim Caviezel wasn't exactly innocent, was he still pretty much the "fall guy" from that covert operation that nearly went bad? B/c is still seemed like everyone involved in that covert operation was guilty, and he pretty much had no choice but going along with it.

Like I said, I'm still baffled about it.
TheAngryJew
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was guilty all along. He deserved to be arrested or shot, but the dumb dummy dunce wife and her lovably old black sidekick helped him to beat the rap.

As far as spoilers go, I'd consider it a public service in the case of this soggy dungheap.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> General Movie Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: