eFilmCritic Forum Index eFilmCritic
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Court Jester - Danny Kaye

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> General Movie Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Obokemon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 11:44 am    Post subject: The Court Jester - Danny Kaye Reply with quote

I just watched this classic for the first time this weekend and nearly laughed myself to death! This movie has the classic Danny Kaye who always performs well and Angela Landsbury at a young age. I can't picture her not being old though so she wasn't attractive at all cause even though she was probably in her 20s, she still looked over 100 to me. This movie just goes to show that movies can still be very entertaining without the crap form today. Has anyone else seen it?

I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live - Queens of the Stone Age
Maegs
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you seen The Portrait of Dorian Gray?

-M

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, is that Danney Kaye?
Obokemon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is that Danny Kaye?
That was me.

I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live - Queens of the Stone Age
Maegs
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, its Angela Lansbury as the lovely young innocent thing.

She is quite luminous.

Or that could be the lights.

-M
Obokemon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I'll check it out. Thanks.

timtim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: The Court Jester - Danny Kaye Reply with quote

Obokemon wrote:
I just watched this classic for the first time this weekend and nearly laughed myself to death! This movie has the classic Danny Kaye who always performs well and Angela Landsbury at a young age. I can't picture her not being old though so she wasn't attractive at all cause even though she was probably in her 20s, she still looked over 100 to me. This movie just goes to show that movies can still be very entertaining without the crap form today. Has anyone else seen it?

I have seen and really enjoyed Danny Kaye's act.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> General Movie Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: