eFilmCritic Forum Index eFilmCritic
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EYETHINK DVD GIVEAWAY - The Kinsey Sicks (I Wanna Be a Repub

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: EYETHINK DVD GIVEAWAY - The Kinsey Sicks (I Wanna Be a Repub Reply with quote

WE’RE GIVING AWAY DVDs FROM EYETHINK
THE KINSEY SICKS (I WANNA BE A REPUBLICAN)

DEADLINE - JUNE 25

The Kinsey Sicks (I Wanna Be a Republican) - BUY THIS DVD!
The Kinsey Sicks: I Wanna Be A Republican, a Frameline Film Festival favorite from director Ken Bielenberg, tackles patriotism, greed, tokenism, and political corruption, all in outrageous drag and in glorious four-part harmony. The film, shot over two nights with five High Definition cameras, captures the outrageous and sometimes controversial performances of I Wanna Be A Republican, staged at Broadway Studios in San Francisco as performed by The Kinsey Sicks – America’s Favorite Dragapella Beautyshop Quartet!

The film stars four Republican women, Rachel (Ben Schatz), Winnie (Irwin Keller), Trampolina (Chris Dilley) and Trixie (Jeff Manabat) at a GOP fundraiser eagerly awaiting the arrival of President George W. Bush. By singing songs and swapping stories, the gals take us on a riotous journey from the beginnings of their transformations to the Republican Party. Through their award winning a cappella singing, these “proper” ladies convince us why coming out as a Republican is so darn fabulous! The result is a blend of biting camp wit, raunchy sex jokes and a politically charged romp of a good time.

HOW TO WIN? SIMPLE. FIRST - Rate and place your comments for 5 movies in our database. Just scroll down to the bottom of any review, drop a quickie comment and click "Submit Your Comments".

THEN SEND IN YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS TO contests@efilmcritic.com.
Put "BEING A REPUBLICAN IS SO GAY!" in the subject line and cross your fingers. We will draw names and one of the DVDs from Paramount could be yours. Only 1 entry per household.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> Contests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: