"Pointless and only one of the worst pieces of crap ever filmed"
If you're a fan of things like plot, interesting characters, or anything coming close to a well-made movie, stomp on this box if you see it at the video store. It's equal parts bile, phlegm, mucous, vomit, liquid feces, and hot burning urine. I hesitate to even review it, as it may cause some people to check it out due to curiousity. If you do, consider yourself the worst form of idiot.Characters named Red, White and Blue (AGGHHHH! Clever!) go on a road trip, complete with pathetic and unintentionally funny dialogue, references to things that will prove meaningless after 1998, pointless and amateurish-looking violence, and an oh-so-smug attitude that makes you wish the video had balls so you could kick them.
To attempt a plot synopsis would be an undue compliment to the screenwriter, so instead here are a list of adjectives that describe how you'll feel while watching this filthy poop:
1. Stunned (at how something that looks like a child with Tourette's Syndrome created it ever made it out for public consumption)
2. Nauseous (at the supposedly over-the-top shock scenes which try for a new low in cinema, yet would make even the toughest moviegoer shake their head in shame.)
3. Confusion (at WHAT THE HELL is supposed to be going on.)
4. Pain (as you try to gnaw your own lips off after realizing that sitting bloody in an emergency ward would be more enjoyable and less disgusting than watching this movie.)
5. Anger (that you waited for something interestingto happen, but instead you're offered some forced and really nasty rape, and a nice little castration to balance it out.)
If director Gregg Araki (The Living End, Nowhere) represents where Hollywood is going, I need to forget about movies and take up Bingo.How else can I say it? Heaven protect you if you try to watch it. If you actually liked it, I have a filthy toilet you'd probably love to watch for two hours also. Watch any movie you've already seen than this one once.