I'm very glad I spent not a dime on this. Otherwise I'd have to kill someone.This is a hideous piece of shit, and I can't even accept it as a STAR WARS film. This is an animated film with three or so real people in it, and proof Lucas needs someone around to tell him he cannot direct actors or a coherent narrative any longer.
I only have assorted reactions.
1) It's more of a carnival ride than a movie, and not a particularly good one. I'm thinking more along the lines of the "Chamber of Farts."
2) Never have Brit actors looked so much like they longed for the check.
3) Portman--Block of Wood. You tell me the difference.
4) Lucas thinks Jar Jar Binks is the secret of the film's success. He's right, in that Lucas' only idea of success now is to see how much shit he can get kids to buy connected to the film. I'm amazed at him myself. How you could not see him as a Rasta caricature I'd really like to know.
5) Never again will I watch anything Lucas does.Crap, nothing but crap, and never was anything but crap. Lucas helped kill the wildness of 70s films, and now he seems to want to remove all characterization. This man must be stopped. Get him hooked on heroin or something. Anything but more of this!