eFilmCritic Forum Index eFilmCritic
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just watched Great Pumpkin again, and...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheAngryJew
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:33 pm    Post subject: Just watched Great Pumpkin again, and... Reply with quote

...why is Lucy such a fucking BITCH???

Charlie Brown: Hey, I was invited to a Halloween party! My first party invitation!

Lucy Van Pelt: Oh, that must be a mistake. There were two lists: kids to invite and kids not to invite. Yours must have gotten mixed up.

Now I'm paraphrasing, of course, but what a little ASSHOLE she is! The round-headed little freak already has about 67 different neuroses, and this is how you treat him? And she fancies herself a psychiatrist?

Fuckin' little bitch.

...and don't even get me started on the whole "Yanking Away the Football" thing...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you're right. Lucy was that little bitch on the playground too good for everyone else. Do you think Charles Schultz had some women issues? Lucy's a bitch, Peppermint Pattie's a lesbian...anyone I'm missing?

See You Next Tuesday, Lucy. (figure it out.)

Erik
Erik The Movieman
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That last post was from me. I've been having some major cookie issues lately. Fucking mint melanos.

Erik
TheAngryJew
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you forgot

Marcie - Patty's bespectacled muff-diver

and

Sally - Oddly devoted to the non-girl-friendly Linus.

(While Lucy offers unrequited love to the piano-tinkling Schroeder AND Patty is eternally convinced that "Chuck" has a crush on her.)
natasha_theobald
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The little red-haired girl Charlie was in love with. Was she mentioned? I don't think she had a name.
Dust For Eyes
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Just watched Great Pumpkin again, and... Reply with quote

TheAngryJew angrily wrote:

Because Charlie Brown wanted it

He is a total loser dweeb and deserved all that he got - Especially for the football thing. If CB was stupid enough to fall for that over and over again then good luck to Lucy for exploiting that.

I think Linus was kinda gay as well. I mean all that sucking habit and all.

f*r*o*s*t*y
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Just watched Great Pumpkin again, and... Reply with quote

TheAngryJew wrote:

See. And I always thought she was really funny. haha. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
y2mckay
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the little red-haired girl ever had a name. She was just "oh, it's that little red-haired girl" (hearts in CB's eyes).

"Bespectacled Muff Diver" - HAHAHAH. Great. Thanks for all the mysoginist and lesbian subtext. I can no longer read "Peanuts" with innocent eyes!
Pokejedservo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 11:52 am    Post subject: Oh gee... Reply with quote

I always wondered when someone was going to make a joke about the "relationship" between ol' P. Patty and Marcie. (I was initially suprised that Peppermint Patty is a girl, I use to think that was Patty was a boy strangely enough. Why? I dunno...)

Pokejedservo

Jed= My initials

Servo= Tom Servo of MST3K
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> Off-Topic Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: