eFilmCritic Forum Index eFilmCritic
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chilly Down

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danielle Ophelia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 5:37 pm    Post subject: Chilly Down Reply with quote

I've been listening to the Labyrinth soundtrack all day--as in, ALL goddamn day--and around noon, I almost burst into tears in the middle of, get this, "Chilly Down."

I think there is something seriously wrong with me.

Either that or I just need five or six hyperactive Muppets to come around and be silly with me for a while.

Fuck. For what it's worth, I'm sorry.
Blood Red Roy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 6:20 pm    Post subject: Forget it! Reply with quote

Forget it! Forget it all. Forget everything said. Forget everything even hinted at. Bury the hatchet with everyone.

And start with me. Imagine hunger with no food. Imagine thirst with no water. Imagine an emptiness that you did not know how to fill. And the harder you try to worse you make it. Maybe it's your inexperiance. Maybe you tried too hard. But you feel sad and/or angry because in your mind you know things could have been better. You fail. And somedays you cannot even think about what you've lost and how it could have been different.

I'm sorry Danielle. For everything. I still have complicated feelings for you and will not be ashamed of them. There are days I miss the sound of your voice more than anything. But I do wish you and Mike luck. And thanks for adding something special to my life and for opening up possibilities I have ignored.

You are special. Some days its Special Olympics special Smile But that's cool too.

And anyone eho wants to make fun of this right-wing nut - go ahead. i'm a big guy, I can tell it. Beside's ya'll liked Moulin Rouge >puke<

(That'll start a shitstorm Smile)
f*r*o*s*t*y
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. I just want to know why this is on the board instead of in email.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Danielle Ophelia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because this is a hell of alot easier than tracking down all those copious email addresses. I'm lazy. Sue me.
f*r*o*s*t*y
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I thought I'd get any money out of it, I might try. My point was, that in posting personal touchy-feely things better suited for email that only one, possibly two, other people can comment about is a waste of HBS web space.

Arguments, on the other hand, EVERYONE can contribute to!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Danielle Ophelia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**Sigh** Look, frosty, I get your point...but I'm doing two things I rarely do, here: I'm swallowing my pride and issuing an all-access apology. So either accept it or don't...just stop nit-picking about the semantics of it.
f*r*o*s*t*y
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I wasn't talking about your original post in this thread. I don't need an apology for anything because, well, it's the internet. (This statement is null and void if I am friends with you in real life - if that is the case and we're arguing online, I will then come over to your house and kick your ass.)
PyThomas
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Chilly Down Reply with quote

Danielle Ophelia wrote:
Either that or I just need five or six hyperactive Muppets to come around and be silly with me for a while.

I've always wanted to go out and have a few drinks with Animal. He always seemed like the life of the party.

And as for the mudslinging, my rule of thumb is: If you're gonna air your dirty laundry out on the board.... be entertaining in doing so.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

http://www.thomasoverbeck.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Danielle Ophelia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 6:42 pm    Post subject: THE LAST TANTRUM Reply with quote

Okay, I promise this'll be my last "serious" post--for a while, anyway--but if I don't throw one last tantrum, and I don't throw it here and now...my skeleton is going to burst out of my skin and start screaming liquid fire all over this apartment like some kind of shady-assed Mortal Kombat finishing move. Advance apologies, and be advised these questions are strictly rhetorical.

How come I'M always the one who needs to change?!

How come I'M always the one at fault?!

How come I'M always the one who's WRONG and has to fucking APOLOGIZE?!

HOW COME NO ONE EVER APOLOGIZES TO ME??!!

Grrrrr....GODfuckingDAMMIT ALL TO HELL!!!

Fuck that shit...fuck it vigorously. There's not a damn thing wrong with me right now, as-is. Perfection is relative...and even if it wasn't, it STILL wouldn't be the goddamn Holy Grail end-all-be-all of the motherfucking, cocksucking human condition.

Ah, yeah...I feel 95%. And...**blink**...Paul emailed me.

"If it's important to you, it's important to me..."

Awww...Jesus Donnie Wahlberg Chryst on the "South Park" season finale, I think I'm gonna cry. I may be the most difficult person out there to like, but the people who do like me always and invariably rock.

How lucky...I say, how LUCKY am I?

And the Labyrinth CD still hasn't left my Discman. Right now I'm listening to "Underground"...my God, that song gets under my skin. Sometimes I can't take how autobiographical it is.

Whatever. Everything's cool now. I'm so happy I could smooch the frickin' mirror. Thank you and goodnight.
Blood Red Roy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 2:24 pm    Post subject: Who is sexier? Reply with quote

Jennifer Connelly in her gorgeous white party dress in the fantasy sequence or Mia Sara in her black gown in full evil makeup in Legend?
sledgehammer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tough call.

qualifying question: if i went with B, would I have to don that godawful devil-head-with-horns thing like Curry or could I get away with just a pointed beard?
y2mckay
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't I fuck them both?
Blood Red Roy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:59 pm    Post subject: Ah.. Reply with quote

Quote:
From sledge: qualifying question: if i went with B, would I have to don that godawful devil-head-with-horns thing like Curry or could I get away with just a pointed beard?

Actually I'm dying to make up a friend of mine as darkness just on the chance I can get his cute girlfriend to let me doll her up as the Dark Queen. She totally has the figure for it.

Quote:
From Brian: Couldn't I fuck them both?

Actually J. Connelly is looking good in movies (cannot wait to see her in the Hulk) but after Mia Sara's Birds of Prey, I think the Dark Queen screwed her career. No Harley Quinn in costume still? Seriously...what the fuck are they waiting for?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> Off-Topic Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: