eFilmCritic Forum Index eFilmCritic
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minor Everyday Shit that Really Pisses You Off...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maegs
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guv, a solution!
Place her in front of you, then put your arms around her waist. This will make you appear as if you just want to hug her in public instead of moving her out of the way. In truth, the kids below will be greatful and she'll think you dig her. Of course, this borders on PDA, which has its own set of drawbacks....but not if you immediately disengage once you've reached the end of the escalator.

Tatum---I could not agree with you more. I worked in retail on and off for 6 years...argh! LEAVE THE STORE. Don't spend another hour browsing mini-trucker magazine. If an employee asks you if you need more assistance after the store is closed, that means LEAVE. GET OUT. Come back tomorrow. I perfected the closing announcement: Thank you for shopping with us today, the store is now closed. We WILL be open tomorrow morning at 10 am for your BROWSING convenience.

1)
I hate the Harry Potter Whiners. A LOT. Don't talk to me about having to wait for the new book for a year or two. I have been waiting FOR TEN YEARS for the WOT Jordan series. We have to wait for at least two and a half years between books. I don't want to hear your sad Potter sob story. I've been reading Card's Alvin Maker Series for FIFTEEN YEARS. It may never conclude. I don't want to hear about the pitiful time you've been waiting for Harry Potter.
Clan of the Cave Bear? People I feel your pain. Harry Potter? No sympathy.

More to come....if Scott will let me post them!

-M

-V
Daddy Plaid

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lighting up a really badly manufactured cigarette,(that's fag to all you Brits), and getting a runner an inch long up one side, then trying to even it up by either waiting patiently or sucking like a bohemoth for his last breath of air and getting more oxygen than nicotine and then going to flick the 2 inch long ash and losing the whole god forsaken cherry.
Daddy Plaid

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell is with these fluckin

ADOBE PHOTOSHOP emails?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
y2mckay
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

assholes who post two complaints in a row.

Wink
TheAngryJew
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tattle-tails.

They suck.
y2mckay
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stoners

I fucking hate 'em

Especially when they smoke my weed.
Daddy Plaid

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
The Jew Who Smoked My Weed: The Musical

People who don't know how to give geographical directions.
Even worse are those who don't know
which way is North.
Big Ole Badass Bob

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what pisses Bob off? Bitches who don't do anal. Your ass, is my ass woman. You gonna give it up to me sometime, anyway! Wink

Bob don't like uptight people, who get butthurt over the slightest things. If you don't have a sense of humor or you get offended easily, then you'd best not hang around me. People without senses of humor are most likely from Canada or their Mormon. I'm not ruling out the British either. All those bastards are spies in my opinion. Mad

Uh-oh, Bob just crapped in his ole pants again. Time to make one of my whores lick them clean. Very Happy
Maegs
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Mormons have no sense of humor.

But onto the real peeve:
SUV's must be stopped. Anything bigger than a Pathfinder is, for most people, completely unnecessary. If you can't drive your gargatuan SUV, I wish fervently for a surface to mothership MISSILE to hit you. I don't care if you have to back the hell up to turn right into a parking lot, I'm not scooting over so you can cross the double line. Depth perception and periphrial vision tests should be mandatory. If you're driving some rugged car, don't slow down to 2 mph for speedbumps, its what your freakin' car was made for.
I REFUSE to let you act like an asshole because you could crush my car.
You, yeah you, driving the Expedition--I hope you feel the full weight of every man, woman and child who died in Iraq, including young Americans, so you could drive that monstrosity from Wal-Mart to the SuperTarget.
I'm just hoping one of these idiots runs over my Corolla. I will sue them and whatever company made their irresponsible vehicle, for promoting unsafe driving and insuitable transportation...if I even survive.

-M

-V
Oz
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Word to that.

I hate people who send an email with one sentence in it, then send another email every time they think up another sentence. And every time they send one of these things I have to stop writing, check the little 'new email' box and find, oh good, that person said 'thanks'.

Ack. Compile those sentences into one email that takes five minutes of my time, not ten emails that take three minutes each.
sporkgirl
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

people who don't appriciate buffy piss me off. and make me cry.
y2mckay
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffy

and Buffy fanboys

Fangirls, I let slide . . . after all, it is a chick show

Razz

Okay, seriously though-

Assholes who get a new truck (or SUV) and suddenly no car on the road or the parking lot is more important than their baby. Like this asshole I work with whose wife makes four times as much as he does and bought him a new King cab monstrosity of a pickup, so now he takes up three parking spaces with it lest someone put a scratch on it, then brags about it in the office. I turned around and told him he was a prick for doing it. He thought I was joking at first, until I assured him I was not.

Asshole.
TheAngryJew
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate people who scream cruelly at their children in public and then look at you as if challenging you to question their parental authority.

Cuz screaming in a kid's face is surely the way to get them to behave.
y2mckay
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, I second that one. I almost came to blows with this one corvette-driving mulletheaded prick because he was yelling at his two adolescent daughters like a complete asshole, then asked me "what are you looking at?" when he saw me glaring at him.
Oz
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you answer "Joe Dirt"...?
Daddy Plaid

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah....Buffy.

What really chaps my hide is when girls always tell you their dream date and you politely agree just so you get laid and then when you tell her that yours is Alyson Hannigan, they respond with some snippy comment about her being a witch and all and responding negatively and when she blows you, she loves to massage ur poophole even tho u hate it cuz u just finished off some spicy tex mex, but when u try returning the favor by giving her some anal, she says hell no.

Fist that whore dry as BOBB would say.
he needs to come up here and take my girlfriends to ANAL camp.

damn....i'm horny. time to jackoff to buffy.
Charles Tatum

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have come to hate the stupid warnings at the bottom of the screen during commercials: "Dramatization" or "Professional Driver on Closed Course. Do Not Attempt." Just because some dickhead watched "Jackass," threw himself off a five story building while aflame, and missed the swimming pool, suddenly all the television viewers on the planet are mindless boobs who are ripe to harm themselves at any minute if it were not for these little reminders that no one lives forever. And, I proudly state that I have never seen an episode of Buffy, and I think Sarah Michelle Gellar is a little funny looking. X- Files rerun is on, time to watch Gillian!
Jack Sommersby
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 12:43 pm    Post subject: ----------------- Reply with quote

I have never seen an episode of Buffy, and I think Sarah Michelle Gellar is a little funny looking.

We're two of a kind, Charles! But I'm not too fond of Gillian Anderson, pal. If I had to knock boots with a tv star, I'd much rather do Sabrina's Melissa Joan Hart or NYPD Blue's Charlotte Ross!
pap_1

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daddy Plaid wrote:
Lighting up a really badly manufactured cigarette,(that's fag to all you Brits)

Actually us "Brits" call them cigs or the really low classes call them "ciggies" Twisted Evil

Anyway, my hates are door to door canvassers - think I should put a sign on my front door saying "canvassers FUCK OFF", jesus, if I wanted double glazing I would goto a double glazing company, if I wanted religion - I would goto a fucking church, get my point Wink
TheAngryJew
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate people who say UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM while they're in line ahead of me at McDonald's/BK/Wendy's/whatever.

As if the fucking mouth-breathers don't know what's on the menu.

Fat bloated dummies.
natasha_theobald
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warning labels for the stupid and/or litigious. If you don't know the food will be hot after you microwave it, you deserve to get burned.
sporkgirl
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any commercial for the olive garden.
UDM
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those radio commercials for Outback Steakhouse, the ones where a pack of what sound like dead-drunk Australians sing songs about the wonderful specials at Aaaaut-beeeck Steakhouse. You Australians ought to hear these damned things.

And another thing... oh, one at the time, yeah, gotcha.

UDM
TheAngryJew
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chicks who don't swallow.

They suck.
Kelly Palma
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once saw a bumper sticker that said: Mean People Suck -- Nice People Swallow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> Off-Topic Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: