eFilmCritic Forum Index eFilmCritic
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hmmm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> HARRY KNOWLES MUST GO: Isn’t his fifteen minutes up yet?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Petrie

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 10:39 pm    Post subject: Hmmm Reply with quote

Not to offend you, whoever wrote this, and not to defend Harry; but this article is all opinion. Quotes are taken from second hand sources or from Harry, and then an opinion is stated. The writer mandates that what Harry is doing is wrong based on his beliefs or the beliefs of the guy from Film Threat. I don't want to make a big argument, but I just wanted to point out that the writer of the that article is guilty of the same crime that Harry is.
gravitywinz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:06 am    Post subject: lame.... Reply with quote

The guy who wrote that article has obviously reached the apex of nerdom. He's spent countless hours ripping something apart that leaves one wondering whether a) this man has a life and b) does this man have a penis? It's clear the answer is a resounding no to both! Get a life, stop ripping apart someone else's...turn that shit on yourself and do some serious self-examination....hey, and I don't even give two shits about Harry Knowles so yada.
roccenstein

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the words of MANY on AICN, "PLANT!". Evil or Very Mad Hmm, I wonder if "gravitywinz" is Harry....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> HARRY KNOWLES MUST GO: Isn’t his fifteen minutes up yet? All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: