eFilmCritic Forum Index eFilmCritic
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

David Cross

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chef

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 12:03 pm    Post subject: David Cross Reply with quote

Two David Cross Q's:

1. Anybody know when Run, Ronnie, Run is finally gonna come out? I've been waiting on this bi-yatch for like two years now.

2. Anybody else think his new CD is really fucking funny?

-Chef
TheAngryJew
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Dunno, but count me in as one who's also dying to see it.

2. Haven't heard it yet, but DC is one funny muthafucka regardless.
Thom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the CD and listened to most of it. When its funny its hilarious, but its not consistent.

I got a little tired of him doing this. "uh, and, fucking, the fucking, fuck, fucking thingity thing, like, fuck."

I'm like, fuck, can't you like, fucking form a like, um, fucking like sentence, or fucking what? Fuck!

Although, I'm totally down with the message. The CD is more like a distillation of a larger conversation going on somewhere out "there" but I don't get tired of hearing about it.

I ran into David Cross at a party at Sundance last year and we had not much to say to each other.
King of the Bros

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 8:22 pm    Post subject: it's called research dude. Reply with quote

www.bobanddavid.com

the movie is never coming out. you can buy it on ebay. the cd is fucking hilarious. yes thom i fucking think that that fucking cd is a fucking brilliant piece of fucking shit mother fucker.

fucking heart,
King of the Bros
TheAngryJew
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met Bob Odenkirk a few days ago at the Slamdance office. He was distracted and busy, but seemed like a very cool guy. He has a flick here (called Melvin Goes to Dinner) that I'd really like to see before leaving, though that may be a difficulty.
y2mckay
HBS Monkey
HBS Monkey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the same Odenkirk who did Kung Pow - Enter the fist?

Next time you see him, tell him WHEEOOO WHEEOOO WHEEOOO for me Very Happy

Oh wait, that's Steve Odekirk. My bad!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eFilmCritic Forum Index -> Off-Topic Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: